Scorpions are dangerous animals. The sting can be fatal. For those of you who want to know what the initial action was if you were stung by a scorpion, here are five tips that can be done immediately, so that the sting doesn’t have too far an effect.
How to deal with these stings is obtained from an expert and research on scorpions and can.And here are some of the first steps that someone should do if they are stung by a scorpion:
1. Wash the sting with water. Don’t forget to clean the area with soap.
2. Apply eucalyptus oil or wasp oil on the sting.
3. Drinking milk or coconut water.
4. Apply an ointment containing anthistamines or analgesics. This drug is widely available in Indonesian pharmacies.
5. Also drink drugs containing anthistamines or acetaminophen.
If the effects of the sting continue, then you must see a doctor for medical action. Seno said that in general young children are more easily affected than adults who are big.
“Because each person has their own body weight. The smaller the body, the easier it will be affected because of low immunity,” explained Seno, who admitted to having been stung by a level 3 scorpion which caused him to have a fever for 2 days.
Seno explained that basically the scorpion is a type of animal whose eyesight tends to be poor. If there is no distraction, the Scorpion will not bite the people who are nearby. So if you encounter … Read More